Your Cart Is Empty
Optisan HX 4-12x40 AO SFP EMD12 Rifle Scope
Optisan HX 4-12X40 AO Rifle Scopes are Optisan’s new entry level scopes redesigned to have 25% larger field of view than most existing 4-12×40 in the market.
They are built as a family of simple sturdy scope that holds most magnum centrefire calibres such as .270 Win .308, .30-06.
Also perfect for all air rifles (including spring air rifles) and Rimfires.
Parallax adjustable from 10 yards to Infinity
Windage/Elevation adjustment comes with no-tool-required finger resettable zero feature.
Enhanced mildot reticle.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
1 inch 1 piece tube
- Magnification (High): 12X
- Magnification (Low): 4X
- Objective Diameter (mm): 40mm
- Outer dia. Objective (mm): 48mm
- FOV (min.mag）(ft/100yds): 34
- FOV (max.mag）(ft/100yds): 11.35
- Eye relief (in): 3.5” – 3.3”
- Exit Pupil (Max mag.） (mm): 3.33mm
- Exit Pupil (min. mag.） (mm): 10mm
- Diopter Range (dpt): +2/-3
- Parallax Adjustment: Parallax free at 100yds
- Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Tube Construction: One-piece tube, aircraft aluminum
- Elevation Adjustment (value per click): 1/4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment (value per click): 1/4 MOA
- Turret Style (Elevation): Low profile, tooless resettable zero
- Turret Style (Windage): Low profile, tooless resettable zero
- Travel Per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Elevation adj. range: >= 40 MOA
- Windage adj. range: >= 40 MOA
- Eye Piece Diameter (in): 1.76"
- Eye Piece Diameter (mm): 44.8mm
- Eye Piece Length (in): 3.54"
- Eye Piece Length (mm): 90mm
- Mounting Length rear (mm): 53.00mm
- Mounting Length front (mm): 51.25mm
- Tube Dia. (mm): 25.4mm
- Length (in): 12.99"
- Length (mm): 330mm
- Weight (g): 500g
- Weight (oz): 17.64oz
- Surface Finish: Matte Black
- Functional temperature: -20 ~ 50 degree celcius
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 50 degree celcius
- Submersion tightness: JIS 7
- Reticle: EMD12 / RFPMH12X
- Calibrated Ranging Power: 12X
- Focal plane: Second
- Illumination: Non Illuminated
- Made in China
- Limited lifetime warranty
Free shipping available when subtotal is over £60.00!
For all International parcels, customers will be liable to pay a customs charge upon item arrival in designated country. This is usually around 2% of the item value, however varies within each country. Please get in touch for more information.