Your Cart Is Empty
Spypoint Mounting Arm
A unique mounting system for trail cameras and action cameras. The Spypoint mounting arm features a steel screw designed to piece wood, for the attachment to trees, etc. The arm has completely adjustable positioning for improved camera angles.
- Screw mounting system
- Screws into wood and other materials
- Steel screw
- Durable hard plastic design
- Adjustable tilt & angle control
- Fits trail cameras and action cameras
- Rotation & Tilt Angle: 360° (approx +/- 90)
- Compatible with standard 14-20 threaded insert
INSTALLATION 1. Screw the mounting arm into the tree until the round steel tube is in contact with the bark shown in the picture
2. Turn the wing screw to block the swivel ball
3. Screw the camera housing on the pivot head
4. Tighten the lock nut against the base of the camera housing
*Fits all cameras that have a standard 14-20 in threaded insert
For use with Spypoint XCEL™ HD Hunting Edition camera and XCEL™ HD Sports Camera.
Shipping: United Kingdom and Europe onlyFree shipping available when subtotal is over £60.00!